Here are instructions to perform some common tasks
Click each topic to expand the instructions for each task. We also have a collection of training videos located at the following link: Biocanic Training Videos
- From the left navigation menu, click Email Templates
- Scroll down to the desired email template you wish to edit. There are 4 email templates you can customize:
- Assessment Surveys - This email is sent to your clients whenever you request them to fill out an assessment survey
- Supplement Protocols - This email is sent when you assign and send your client a supplement list for their health program
- Welcome email - This is the email that is sent when you add a client to your account
- Default Signature - This is the signature to all other email sent by the Biocanic system such as notifications for new client notes and resources
- Note for each of assessment survey, supplement protocols, and welcome email templates there are variables for each email template which will be auto populated when they are sent. See the description below each template for the available variables.
- To include an image in the email, you can copy and paste an image from any website into your email.
1. From the clients page ( https//app.biocanic.com/clients ) click the Add New Client button in the upper right hand corner
2. Enter the client first name, last name, email address, and phone number is optional.
3. The client will receive an email with a link for them to finish the user creation process and set a password.
1. From the client list, click on the client you wish to request an assessment
2. Click “Request/View Assessments” as shown below
3. Select the assessment from the drop down list and then click the “Request Assessment” button.
4. An email will be sent to the client with a link that will take them to the assessment. Additionally, if when they login to Biocanic, a notification will be visible to them to click and perform the assessment.
1. From the client list, click on the user you would like to view their assessment.
2. Click “Request/View Assessments” button from the dashboard
3. Click on the assessment you want to view
1 . In the dashboard, click the Add Tracker button
2. If you have an existing tracker template setup, simply select the name of the tracker from the drop down list. If this is a new tracker, select "New Template".
3. Begin typing in the name of the tracker. The field will auto search a predefined list of Trackers. If you see one you like, select it, if you want to enter a new name, hit Enter/Return on your keyboard when finished. For creating trackers that are intended to be Yes or No answers we suggest adding the following text to the name of the tracker: (1 = Yes, 0 = No)
3. Enter the metric type (i.e. Lbs, Hours, 8oz Glasses)
4. Enter the min and max values. This is used to set the display range in the tracker on the dashboard.
5. If you would like to have a daily reminder sent to the client, click the switch next to “Daily Reminder” and settings will appear for time and method. The client will receive a message each day with a link for them to directly enter the tracking data for that day.
6. Click Save and Exit
1 . In the dashboard, click the plus sign in an existing Tracker (example below)
2. Enter the new value, date and time.
3. After clicking Add Tracker, you will be returned to the Dashboard. and the new value will appear in the Tracker.
1. Click the envelope icon in the top right of the tracker in which you want the client to enter data for.
2. A text message will be sent to the client requesting they enter tracker data.
3. When the client clicks on the link in the text message, they are taken to a page to enter a single value for that tracker and the date will be set to today.
1. Select the user from the client list
2. Scroll down and click “Add Lab”
3. Select the Lab name. They are listed with the Lab Company first, and then the name of the actual lab test. If you do not see you lab listed, select the last option “Lab not listed” and we will work to get that lab supported as soon as possible.
4. Click the “Choose File” button and then browse your local computer to find the file to upload.
5. After the Lab is uploaded, it will be immediately available for viewing the raw PDF file. It will take a few minutes for the data to be processed and the out of range values will be displayed in the Client Functional Summary.
- In the Client view, scroll down and click the “Add New Protocol” button.
- You have the choice of selecting (and modifying) a Protocol.
- If creating a new one, you will first specify the name.
- If using an existing Protocol, select it from the list
- To add a supplement, click the “Add Supplement” button.
- As you type in the name, supplements will be suggested. If you do not find yours simply hit enter to have it added
- Enter dosage, units, notes, frequency and duration, then click the “Save Supplement” button.
- As supplements are added they will appear in the schedule below.
- Once all supplements have been added, you can save, or save and email the client with a PDF attachment of the Protocol.
- Saving the template allows you to use it in future clients.